This guide describes how to change your Office 365 account password quickly and easily.
1. Click the following link: https://portal.office.com
2. The page at that link will offer you to login to your account with your email address. Type it in then hit next to proceed.
3. Now you'll be brought to the 365 launcher. Click the gear in the top right to go to your account settings,
4. Click Password
5. Now, enter your current password, and your new password twice. Please note your password must be at least 8 characters long and include a lower and upper case letter along with a number. Special Characters such as an ! or # sign are recommended. This password is personal to you and the only option we have is to reset it if it is forgotten. The below screenshot shows
6. Once complete, you will get brought back to the launcher. You are all set! Please note that your mobile device and Outlook client will soon prompt you to enter your new password!
If you need any assistance with this guide please contact us via http://litech123.com