Listed below are the instructions on how to sync SharePoint libraries you have access to within your organization to your computer using the browser SharePoint web application.
1. Visit https://portal.office.com and sign in.
2. On the left side on the window there will be a bar that shows items like folders and groups. If not already expanded, please expand the "Groups" section.
3. After expanding the Groups item you will see groups you are apart of. Select the group you wish to sync to your computer.
4. After selecting the group, you will see the group information in a bar toward the center of the screen. Click the item that looks like a piece of paper to view the files in the SharePoint associated with the selected group.
5. You should see the mail items disappear and the files associated with the group appear. Please select "Sync" at the top portion of the new view to start syncing your library to your PC.
6. Your browser will prompt you with a question asking if you would like to open the link with OneDrive. Please select the affirmative option.
7. Your library should now start syncing.
If this guide does not answer your questions or if you are unable to sync your libraries, please reach out to us so we can schedule time to solve your issue.