1. Open Outlook on your computer
2. Click or tap "File" in the top left corner of your screen
3. Click or tap "Add Account" positioned underneath "Account Information" in the window that opens
4. The computer may auto-fill the box with an email address. Ensure the correct email address is present, and hit "Connect"
5. A credential window will come up and you will need to click "Sign in with another account"
5. Enter your own account's credentials. It may ask you for these twice.
6. Uncheck "Set up Outlook on my phone, too" if it is there and then click or tap "Done"